With over 15 year of restaurant experience and 20 years in the promotional products and wearables industry Maryann’s expertise in marketing and wearables would be an asset to everyone in the restaurant industry. From staffing uniforms to logoed merchandise Maryann can design and aid in promotional campaigns for your restaurant . Maryann has worked with large chain restaurant such as the Marriot, Hyatt and the Holiday Inn as well as your local pizzeria and family restaurant. No job is too big or too small.
- Staffing uniforms embroidered and screen printed t shirts, polo shirts, hat, aprons and much more.
- Logoed Merchandise, key chains, personalized menus, mugs, pens, just to name a few items.
- Direct Mail pieces to increase revenue.
We are a US based team of motivated developers and designers with experience ranging from enterprise grade cloud services, to mobile app development, and commercial VR product development. For more information on the team's previous work or to get started working together, please contact us.
- (860) 617-8649
- Mobile Application Development
- Website Development
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Desktop Application Development
- Software Consultation
- SEO Consultation
Hartford Sign & Design
We Design, Build and Install Custom Signs, Awnings and Vehicle Graphics & Wraps
- (860) 293-1824
- (860) 293-1788
- 328 Governors Street, East Hartford, CT 06108
Richard W. Carrell Evergreen Commercial Finance
Speciality in Sba & All Types Of Restaurant Loans.
- Office: 802-851-0875
- Cell: 802-249-5692
- NJ: 856-220-2023
KP Food Service Consulting & Design
We are available for consultation online, on the phone or in person.
- 83 Quarry Village road, Cheshire CT 06410
Ken has been in the Food Service Equipment, Supply and Hospitality industry for 41 years working in several different venues in New York,New England and Hawaii including:
- Inside equipment and supply sales.
- Outside sales calling on and working with restaurants, hospitals, hotels, country clubs, health care facilities, inplant feeding, military work both on land and aboard vessels,universities, mobile vending and meal delivery programs and restaurant chains.
- Working with public agencies and nonprofit groups whenever possible to assist with experience and guidance that may not be available to them through their normal channels. (often at little or no cost to the agency)
- Sales management for some of the north east’s largest food service dealerships.
- Started 2 independent factory rep groups in new England for equipment, supplies and furnishings.
- Executed contract kitchen bid work for projects as large as $2,000,000.
- Layout and design of many kitchen concepts including designs to meet the current Covid-19 requirements.
- Owner of Harvest Food Service equipment and Supply in CT. a full service dealership.
The culmination of these efforts was the creation of KP Food Service Consulting and Design. KP Food Service allows clients to take advantage of the specific services they require to suite their individual project needs i.e.
- Project consulting from inception to completion.
- Layout and design of the space and equipment desired.
- Cost budgeting for the project including equipment, supplies, furniture, remote refrigeration, exhaust hood systems and fire suppression systems.
- Equipment procurement for the client through KP Food Service or other industry sources.
- Food Service Equipment appraisals used for buying or selling a business, bank requirement or insurance issues.